5/15/17

Weekend Wrap UP

Well, it has been a busy weekend. Started off Friday with my yard sale. My granddaughter put some of her Barbie collection in the sale. When the Southern Belle Barbie didn't sell, she decided I needed it for my desk at Dixie Stampede since we have Southern Belles. I sat it beside my flowers. Then Sunday a former employee brought all the Mom's a rose so I put water in my vase and put my rose in there to enjoy.


Saturday, I worked mornings at our new show, Dolly Parton's Smoky Mountain Adventures and  that evening at Dixie Stampede. During the between times, I went to Old Time Pottery and picked up a placemat and coffee cup for my new kitchen table. I used flowers I had, but want daisies and sunflowers so I will be changing it out soon.


For Mother's Day on Sunday, I had me a glass of milk and some Oreo's while I wrote my blog.


My granddaughter had seen on Pinterest where you could paint seashells with water paint. So she made me some from some plain shells her other grandmother gave her. They are very bold in colors and I love them.


Sunday after church I took myself over to a new antique store we have in Kodak. I love my little vintage juice glass.


I am adoring black roosters/hens on things. This was really cute.


I have been wanting to start a Butterfly Gold collection in Pyrex. Found my first bowl yesterday for $7.50, making my total for all three items less than $10.00. 


Then I ran up to Old Time Pottery and I found this new bowl for $1.99. It looks bigger in this picture than what it is. It is made for cereal but it's going to be my ice cream bowl.


I wanted to look at new shower curtains. I'm leaning toward this one, but want to think about it awhile.


I came home and laid on the couch and caught up on the episodes of Riverdale that I had not seen. Cliffhanger on the last one. Can't wait till next season. Then I had me some breakfast for supper. 


Hope everyone had a great weekend.








1 comment:

Terri D said...

I love the painted seashells! I also love breakfast food for supper! Your new centerpiece grouping is great!