6/1/17

Wish I had.....

I was cleaning some files on my computer and saw some pics of food I have made in the past and it made me hungry. Here are some that I am now craving (but not all at once) thanks to that file.

My homemade potato salad. I do the old fashioned mayo, mustard, egg and potato. Nothing fancy. I like my potatoes cut small and cooked until they are really soft. 


I had forgotten that I used to make brownies and stick a miniature Milky Way in each one in my brownie pan before I baked them. That was sheer caramel, chocolate heaven.


I have bacon gravy with biscuits, a side of bacon and a side of apple butter a lot. It is one of my favorite meals. 


This picture was when Allen brought home Buddy's Bar-B-Q soft serve ice cream after work for me. I smothered it with warm caramel sauce and Hershey's chocolate syrup. It's my favorite way to eat ice  cream.


Now I'm hungry. I'm going to go raid the fridge.



2 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

This isn't good for that diet you're on!!! ;-) Just kidding...congrats on the weight loss. It's so difficult at our age...well, at MY age, I should say! HOPE you have a terrific Thursday!

Terri D said...

Oh my...I'll sit down with you and eat any of those yummy looking dishes.