7/18/17

Finally......

When hubby became ill, we no longer needed two vehicles and it was a stretch to cover two car payments so I parted with my car because the payment was considerably higher and I started driving his SUV which was a Ford Explorer Ironman Edition. It was a beautiful vehicle and he loved it.

But looks can be deceiving. First off, I have never driven an SUV other than to use his Suburban he used to have when I went on trips or needed to drive it for a few days for one reason or another. I have discovered in the past 18 months that I am NOT an SUV individual. I despised driving that thing. I did not like the way it handles compared to the smaller cars I was used to or the way it sat up. I like my down on the ground little cars. Always have. Always will. I like to zip and zoom and bop around in a small car. So a couple of months ago, I went looking for a car. I finally found one and brought it home yesterday. 


It's a Volkswagen Jetta. I have never owned a car this color and I am in love with it. She handles like a dream.




I love the sun roof or as they call it the moon roof. That was about the only thing on the Explorer that I liked.


And for a little car, it has a lot of trunk room.


I couldn't be happier with my purchase.







2 comments:

Terri D said...

Congratulations!! It looks great and that trunk is pretty amazing!

Breathing In Grace said...

So awesome....and I love the color, too!