8/19/17

This and that...

I wanted to give an update on Stephanie. This was posted yesterday around 6:30:  "How could you not believe in God and miracles after seeing this. Double lung transplant not even 24 hours and off ventilator. We have an awesome God"


Then I wake up at 7:00 this morning and find this post: "They got her out of bed this morning and sitting in a chair. Next step will be walking." This is amazing. They told her mom that it is almost unheard of to be off a ventilator within 24 hours of surgery and yet she was off hers about 12 hours after the surgery was finished. She has so much faith and when you add that to her will to do this, it's an amazing combination.


On to other news.....I got to meet Dolly Parton and get my picture made with her yesterday. We did them in groups of four. I can't wait to get them. It will be about a week or so before we get the pictures back but the photo shoot was fun.


Well, I have to head out to work and I'm so tired I can't even think ahead to what I'm supposed to work on today. This is going to be how to make it through the day today.




1 comment:

Terri D said...

I'm so happy to see the good news about your friend's recovery. Please do keep us updated!! Awesome that you got a photo shoot with Dolly!!