8/21/17

Weekend wrap up....

Not a lot of weekend wrap up when you end up working both days unexpectedly, but it did end with a great time. My grandson, Garret, leaves for college this week and we had a family gathering for both sides of the family. It was a wonderful evening and I even got a picture of me with the grandkids. 

(L-R: Garret, Colby, Alexis, Shelby, Caleb)

I even got to snuggle with the newest addition to my daughter-in-law's family. This is her great-nephew, Boone. He is absolutely precious and was so much fun to snuggle with. 


I even ate something I had never eaten before. I love cake and I love ice cream. But I have never had an ice cream cake in my life. Don't know why. Just haven't. We had Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzard Ice Cream Cake for Garret's party and just let me say OH MY GOODNESS. That was delicious. 


It was a wonderful, relaxing evening and something I really needed. Have a happy Monday and enjoy the eclipse. 


1 comment:

Terri D said...

Those cakes from DQ are amazing. They are Joe's favorite and he gets one every year for his birthday. Your little snuggle baby is adorable! The grands are all growing up so fast! Great picture!