9/30/17

A little late and a little early...

I have tons of unique decorating blog ideas for fall from my family. I am going to start sharing some of them. I decorate for fall but since I was on vacation I am behind on that. Hope to get it done on my next day off. However, since October 1st I always add Halloween in with my fall stuff, you will get both season/holiday together this year. This was from last year and I will probably start with something like this again this year. October 2nd I will kick off Seven Days of Seasonal Decorating Ideas where I will share thing my family and friends have shared with me.


But while I am getting the house ready with fall decor, I skipped a fall blog template and moved straight to my favorite Halloween template. Wanted to get it done so I could have it ready by the 1st of October when I go into full Halloween mode all month with lots of witch jokes, Halloween party food ideas and just lots of fun. 


So, I'm a little late for fall and a little early for Halloween, but I'll get myself caught up one of these days. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving & Christmas. 



2 comments:

Terri D said...

Those multi-colored brooms are very cute!

Rachel said...

Can’t wait to see everything!