9/3/17

Almost time for good-bye....

It's about that time when we tell our whites goodbye for another year...if you grew up in an age when it was taboo to wear white after Labor Day.


I personally don't care one way or another. I never, ever wore white shoes or white pants after Labor Day when I was younger. But as trends and styles change, I try to go with the flow. When you are going to the beach soon and you have some beautiful white capris to go with your bright yellow top and white flip flops....that rule flies right out the window. White is allowed on the beach...no matter what season in my book.


I will be looking forward to fall and officially summer is till here till the 3rd week of September so my whites aren't going anywhere just yet.


1 comment:

Sandi said...

wear white after Labor Day! Be a rebel.

;-)

It's a funny rule. I womder where it came from?