9/6/17

Do you use Twitter?

I am a Facebook junkie. I love it for communicating with family and friends. But Twitter? Not so much. I am not a "tweeter". I don't full understand the whole concept behind the #.
I download the app once a year to keep up with everything for the Thirty-One conference and to share with friends while I am there. Then after conference, I take the app off my phone. I add it back during the voting weeks for The Voice and take it off again. I don't think people my age tweet as much as the younger generation. One of my favorite quotes of Sheldon's on Big Bang Theory is "Everyone was set a twitter. Although oddly enough, no one tweeted.


My favorite cartoon ever on the subject of Twitter is this one:


Yep, that's me. On Facebook while everybody else is tweeting. Have a great day!






No comments: