9/4/17

Happy (?) Labor Day

Seriously, how can you even say Happy and Labor in the same sentence. So Welcome to Labor Day. I hope you have plans to celebrate a day off today in honor of how hard you work the rest of the year. 


As for me, I will be laboring on Labor Day. But it is a one show day so it will be a short, easy day. Of course, when your job is to greet tourists and help them find their seats to enjoy their dinner and show, it never feels like work. I really do have fun when I go to work. 


I have even been laboring at home this morning. I've done two loads of laundry, straightened up the house, baked a white cake with chocolate icing, made a few deviled eggs and some baked beans.


Next thing on my agenda is to head to work and get in my hours and head back home to enjoy my food. I knew if I didn't make it this morning, I'd talk myself out of it tonight. 


1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hey, I'm just glad we're celebrating work and not the other kind of labor. Would kind of put a damper on those cookouts.