10/4/17

Some outside fun

Today's visit with my sister Rachel will take us on a tour of her outside decor. We both love to decorate...inside and out. We get that from our Mom. She was forever crafting and sewing and creating different design scapes for the house....inside and out. If she had a thought about something in wood, she would draw it and Daddy would be able to make it. I never really thought about it until I was asked about creative talent in the family. I guess Mom and Dad were both very created. Me and Rachel inherited our home decorating thoughts from Mom and my brother's got Daddy's talents for making things with wood. 

Today we will feature Rachel's outdoor areas. She has a big front porch across the front of the house. Then there is a walkway that goes by the side of the house with a small sitting area that leads around back to her back deck. So sit back and enjoy some of her unique ways of welcoming fall to her home.





















3 comments:

Sylvia said...

She's done a really good job decorating for fall. Love all of it.

Terri D said...

Wow! I want to spend some time on that porch and just swing and relax! So lovely!

Rachel said...

Thank you for showing my fall stuff! I really enjoy doing it! Love you ❤️