10/18/17

Sweets & Treats


We are going to have Halloween festive day one day at work next week since we will be closed on Halloween day. I can't decide what I want to do. We are focusing on sweets & treats so the field of ideas if mind boggling. This is neat for Rice Krispy treats.


Pretzels dipped in the orange chocolate disks that you melt. Then they stuck an M & M on for the stem. Talk about easy to do.


I make brownie cookies a lot and this would be really cute to put some M & M's in them.


I just fell in love with this. You take a melon baller and scoop little balls of apples out of a big apple. Then dip them in melted caramel for some small caramel apples. I really, really want to try this.


Of course I will make my candy corn and honey roasted peanut mixture I posted about before. I love this stuff.


This is a cute and simple treat. Who doesn't love pretzels when it involves candy.


I say every year I am going to make this, but I haven't done it yet. Maybe this year.


I have done this before. Making the cones was so much fun.


We need a little decor to brighten up the table so this would be easy and cute.


We made these a couple of years ago and it was so much fun. Going to make some of these again. Yarn and pipe cleaners and quick and easy. My favorite things.


It should be interesting to see what everybody comes up with.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

It all looks delicious! Yummy!

Terri D said...

More fun things from my creative and innovative friend!! I love the ghosts in the jar!