10/17/17

Window Wishing....

We have all heard about window shopping, but I am renaming it Window Wishing. I have been looking at items to get ideas for my wish list for Christmas. It started by accident. I went to Walmart after work at 10:40 at night last night. I was going to run in to get Junior Mints and a pair of gloves because it's getting colder at night when I come out of work.


While I was in there I was walking by the Halloween display and picked up these three things for $1.00 each for something we are doing at work.


As I was walking by the Halloween I had to go through the clothes and fell in love with these sweatshirts. I am going to have to get me one of these. They are so cute not to mention super soft. 


And I am looking for a small back pack purse. I saw this and just absolutely loved it. I love furry in the winter time on anything.


Well, all these goodies made me think of Christmas and I came home and started looking up some Christmas ideas for my wish list. I want to get this movie. I read the book when my kids were little and then saw the movie in '78 or '79. It was one of the first movies I ever watched that actually followed the entire story line without deviating or changing it. They did a remake in 2010, but as usual the remake paled in comparison. You can't beat the cast in the original movie.


I also want this movie. It is my favorite movie ever. I had it on VHS for years, but when my VCR went caput I only get to watch it on TV which is rare anymore. I watch the whole movie just to hear Michael Douglas say..."It turns out I have a rose garden." 


Another thing I am putting on my wish list is the copper/titanium crisper. I want it to fix my fish and fries in. Bake in the oven with no oil and a tray catches any drippings.


I also want the Gotham Steel skillet in the square shape. I haven't always wanted a square skillet.


Every year you probably see a pair of warm moccasins on my wish list, but I never get around to buying them. The ones with real soles, not house shoes. But if I buy myself nothing else all year, I am going to make sure I get some of these this year.


I also need some new black ankle boots. My ones I've had the last 3 or 4 years have torn up and I can't wear them any more. I want some plain slouch type style ones.


Speaking of Christmas, my daughter surprised me with these cute little ornaments that she picked up at Cracker Barrel. I love them both but the barn is my favorite. 


Well that is all of my window wishing for today. Hope you have a great Tuesday.


1 comment:

Terri D said...

I have a crisper and a Gotham skillet (2 actually) and I LOVE them!! Hope you get them!