11/2/17

Some fun ideas and sweet memories

I was looking online for some ideas for a craft project to start working on for the holidays. This would be really cute to make for Children's church for Thanksgiving. If we could keep them from eating the candy instead of filling the turkey. 


I also loved these little refrigerator magnets we made with subway art I printed out.


We are studying Giving Thanks in our Children's church this month. This was the bible verse we kicked it off with last Sunday. I need to print this and put it on our wall. 


Check out these cute ideas for decor for Thanksgiving.


I love the smell of cinnamon at the holidays. This is so cute and you could put a fragrant candle in the jar.....maybe vanilla or orange. That would smell great. Talk about easy to make.


Don't like working with raffia? Just use burlap and jute.


Or even easier is just wrap it up with jute.


One thing I meant to do last year and never got a chance was to make some of these little elves. How adorable are they? And looks very easy.


Another clothespin craft I want to do is this one. It is so easy it's embarrassing that I didn't do it the first time I posted it. 


I am going to buy a wooden B at Hobby Lobby or AC Moore and do this. I love it.  


I had so much fun making these little wreaths last year. I am going to do some more this year. They were cute to put on packages to my friends.


If I'm going to craft, I need to get busy. Especially any of my Thanksgiving ideas. It will be here before you know it. Before I leave you today, I want to share this little humor.




2 comments:

Sylvia said...

All are good ideas, I can smell the cinnamon!

Terri D said...

These are so great ideas! I always look forward to your posts and all the creative ideas you share. You are right...it is time to get busy!