12/22/17

My last visit of the week...

This is my last day of visiting with my family via pictures. Yesterday was my cousin Amy Beth. Today is my niece, Amy Lynn. Here are some of her photos. Hope you enjoy. 


Every holiday there is something fun for her little girl to do on the refrigerator. I love this.


Check out the dog. Isn't she beautiful


What a cute little Christmas Train.


Oh wow. I have got to have pillows like these. Amy and I both love to decorate with Santa stuff.


Look at the miniature version of the vintage trees. She got this one and a green one like it at Lakeside Collection. How adorable.


 Isn't it gorgeous. I wonder if it was one of her craft projects. She is super talented.


She made this I am pretty sure. I love the simplicity of the white pitcher. Very elegant.


And oh my goodness look at the table cover.


There is her little green tree. And check out the roly poly Santa on the bottom shelf, right side. I love that.


More Santa. I have one like the one on the left below. It's Home Interior I believe.



She has a very pretty tree. Love the big bow on top.


She also sent me a picture of how they caught Mrs. Santa visiting with Santa. I am sure Makenzie was thrilled. 


Thanks for spending the time with Amy and me today. Have a great day.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Love it all! I love Mr. and Mrs. Claus!