1/26/18

Amish Creations & Country Market

There is a shop in my town that I drive by every day. I used to go in there with Hubby because he loved Amish butter, but I haven't been there in a long time. 


I had to run to the office for a few minutes yesterday so my daughter asked me if I could stop in at the Amish store to check out some of the exterior designs they had on their outside wall. She is interested in getting one for her house.


Since you don't have to twist my arm to get me to go shopping (even if it was just window shopping yesterday), I went ahead and stopped in to check it out again since it has been a few years since I had been in there. Oh wow! Just let me say that I definitely am redoing my bedroom in Amish/Primitive style like I was thinking about. Check out some of the lovely things I saw yesterday.


I like this store so much because not only does it have some primitive style, but with the Amish factor there are many things with a farm fresh theme for a county kitchen.


Some of the most unique cutting boards I have ever seen.


Small cabinets that would be perfect for so many things. 


I have always loved the little berry style garlands and wreaths. This store has so many to choose I could have stood there all day and admired them.


That had medium size cabinets for sale as well as the small. I saw larger cabinets and shelving cabinets, but I was so enthralled I forgot to get pictures of those.


Adorable signs with old buildings that I fell in love with.


So many "knick-knack" type things to set around your house.


See what I mean about the items with the berry wreaths. 


I was in love with these cats. Three in a set. I was going to get the picture and then look at the price, but I was so thrilled about everything I was seeing that I forgot to look at the price.


I love the metal stars. I always have. 


Another cute cat product. These were just a couple of bucks if my memory serves me right.


I really want this star for decorating on my porch from May through July.


Tons and tons of unique little signs and things to put in your decor.


They even have window valances.


And table runners. Hmmm. I don't have a theme in my dining room, may have to change some things up.


That was just the tip of the iceberg. That store has so many nooks and crannies that I am going to go back when I don't have anywhere else I need to be because I want to check it out more. And no I didn't forget what my daughter wanted me to look at. They have tons of the metal outside decor. From smaller stars.....


To big round designs.....


To small windmills for your garden. One item I saw was $30 something, but everything else was from $8.99 up to $26.99. The prices were amazingly reasonable.


The staff is so friendly and courteous that they made me feel right at home. I really enjoyed my visit there. I am going back again next week. But in the meantime, when I came home I visited online at Amish Creations on Facebook . They have so many pictures of all their wonderful products. As I was browsing through, I saw quilts. WHAT? I forgot that a friend of mine told me to check there. Somehow I missed seeing them.  I hope they don't mind, but I borrowed a couple of pictures from their Facebook page to show you what I loved. This is so perfect for me. I have to stop back in there now to get prices.


So how did I look at all this splendor and keep from buying anything? Well, I didn't. I couldn't resist picking up this little tray. So many of their things are items that can fit in any decor, whether you decorate in Amish, Primitive or just simply a hodge podge. I am putting this in my bathroom since it is a beach theme and I have lighthouses in there.  


If you are ever up this way, be sure and stop by and see Amish Creations & Country Market. You won't regret it. They are working on their website right now. I can't wait to see it when it gets finished. Check back often at www.AmishCreations.com



9 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

I've passed by that place but never stopped... I think I will next time! Although I'm trying to clean out not buy more! 😁 Thanks for sharing and linking up today! Hope you have a great weekend!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Wow! It would be difficult to get out of that store w/o buying Something!! I can imagine it would take all day to see it all. Thank you for sharing the fun with us. I'd love to go! Guess I'll have to check out the website, since I am sure it is a little far to drive from here...

Sylvia said...

That is one store I would love to visit!

Terri D said...

Sure wish that store was closer to me!! I love everything!

doodles n daydreams said...

There are some wonderful items here, it would be a neat store for gift buying :)

Diana

annie said...

I could spend some quality time there! I love that quilt.
Thanks for taking us along :)

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I love the store and could have a lot of fun there

Amy said...

Mamaw has that set of cats!

Cathy said...

I just told hubby I want to stop in there the next time we visit the area.