1/13/18

Hello Saturday

We had snow last night, but not much. Roads are not bad in my area so I will be heading to work later. I could wake up and be like "UGH. SNOW. I don't wanna work today." But I have to so no need to complain. I'm not one who makes up reasons to call in just to get out of working. So I will embrace this beautiful snow and that I am watching two deer in the field outside my home office window.


I won't lie. It is going to be cold. But I am layering up and drinking hot chocolate (not a coffee drinker). Think I will take some hot cocoa mix with me for the day instead of Pepsi.


The older I get the less I like being cold. And our office is not the warmest office in the world.


But I am pulling day shift so when I get back home afterwhile, it will be comfy warm jammies, warm fuzzy socks and a good book.


I did lay in bed and relax when I first woke up. But then I made a big mistake. I actually GOT up.


Have a blessed and happy Saturday. 



1 comment:

Terri D said...

I hope your day went fast and that you got home to those warm jammies and fuzzy slippers! Stay warm and stay safe!!