1/16/18

Just some stuff....

Remember the little yarn creatures from yesterdays blog? Well, I had all the supplies in my craft stuff (even little heart stickers). So I decided to try my hand at one. I could find the link to the directions so I just winged it. If I make another one I will use more yarn to make it set up better. But he turned out cute. 


He's standing guard at my candy dish. :)


I am in love with this barefoot sandal. It even has a K for my last name. Just too adorable. I would love to have a set of these for my beach trip later this year.  


I want some blue Pyrex and the big bird pattern bowl. I have the small one. I just love the look of these together. 


Saw this neat cactus garden. These are painted rocks. Talk about easy. I am going to go to my daughter's and "borrow" about four rocks from her landscaping. In all fairness I did warn her I was going to. 


Saw this little pillow on Pinterest and thought it was very true. I love it.


Well, that's all for today. Have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

The saying on that little pillow is really cute! Your little yarn man is adorable! That barefoot bangle is really pretty...hope you can get it before your beach vacation!!