1/30/18

Just an update....

A friend knows I am really loving pineapple things and she told me about a great sale at Hobby Lobby. I found the snack dishes I was wanting.


And a pineapple to set in my house (which means Welcome)


This little note/message holder is going on my desk at work.


I have to put this up for summer but they only had one and at 40% off, I had to go ahead and get it.


Then yesterday I went with a friend to Dollar Tree. I finally found the two cup set of drink cups. I was excited for these. They are plastic so therefor washable and reusable.


I have been growing a philodendron from a break off of a friend's plant. I needed to go get a pot and some potting soil. I found this pretty pot at Dollar Tree and believe it or not they are carrying small bags of potting soil. So I got some of that too. Then it got windy and turned cold so I haven't potted my plant yet.


A lady at church was selling some vintage Fire King items. I got this for just $5.00. I was thrilled. Supper tonight will be baked beans with cut up weiners in it in my new pan with a skillet of fried potatoes. I can't wait. This piece was made between the mid 40's to mid 50's. It's called the Swiss Chalet pattern and has been on my wish list awhile. I have never seen one in the wild. So when she offered it up for sale at $5.00, I couldn't resist. 


I did not buy this when I was at Joann's Monday, but now I wish I had. They have a whale one and I loved it for my bathroom...until I saw this little guy and wanted him. I couldn't decide so I may end up going back to get both of them. 


Have a great Wednesday. 

2 comments:

Terri D said...

Yet another post full of fun things! How were the beans and dogs? I had that a few nights ago! Yummy!

Amy said...

Oh how cute, I need that porcupine!