1/11/18

Looking ahead.....

Please do not think I am rushing the seasons. It is just that I love making Easter/Spring crafts. And the best time to make them is in January and February for two reasons. One, because I spend more time home on my days off because it is two cold to go anywhere. And two, because doing them early means they will be ready to put on in the spring. So here are some new things I saw that I really like. This first one is so easy. The basis for the wreath is actually a yarn called Fun Fur. Just wrap it around the wreath form, wrap the ribbon around that and stick the little pink pins in the center of the flowers to keep it all together.


Hang it from a ribbon and make the little flag with a toothpick. I love how it says Bare feet welcome. 


The next one is really easy as well. Just buy the white grapevine wreaths, hot glue them together and decorate.

``

Simple, but cute little bunny.


I love the pics of the back side of the bunnies.


This is so adorable. I am giving this to my kids in Children's Church. Put two Safety Pop suckers in a piece of wax paper. Tie it closed with a ribbon and glue on a bunny tail. I love it.


Very pretty for a mantle.


I love these birdhouses. Candle holder and birdhouse from someplace like A.C. Moore and paint with chalk paint. Too cute. 


Love, love, love this wreath. You could do the tulips any color you want.


Cute.


Simple and elegant. These would be cute for a wedding shower to set as centerpieces.


Well, there are a lot of ideas here. Need to get busy on a few things. 

1 comment:

Terri D said...

I really love that furry yarn and definitely need to find some soon! Love the bunny crafts too. You always find us the cutest things to copy!! Thanks for sharing!