1/2/18

Some craft thoughts...

I wanted to share some cute simple craft projects I came across that I saved a couple of years ago. Paper medallion flowers are so simple and I love the way they displayed these. 


Cute way of decorated the unfinished wood alphabet from AC Moore and Hobby Lobby.


I just love these. I'm just not sure if it is wood covered with fabric or what. That is what I think you would need (kind of a mod podge covered) if you are going to do this outside.


We did this in Children's Church one year. I felt guilty getting so many paint samples of the same shade so I asked the paint clerk in Lowe's and he gave me what I needed so I could make this with the kids without feeling bad.


Super simple. Super cute. I made this a couple of years ago as a gift. Need to make me one for the house. 


These hearts made from scrapbook card stock are cute. I may try them this year. Looks like they punched a hole and put them together with brads.


Another cute craft idea with paint charts. I may have to talk to the guy at Lowe's again.


This is cute. It would be simple to make.


I fell in love with these felt sachets. Too adorable for words.


What will you make for crafts during the cold winter months?

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Very cute ideas!! I can always count on you for motivation!