2/20/18

Just some table ideas

I need a centerpiece for spring for my dining room table. Not sure what I want to do. I can't seem to find a tablecloth I want that I'm really to pay what they are asking. So I am thinking a simple runner. But I also need ideas for spring/Easter centerpieces. So, of course, I have been on Pinterest today. Here are some things I liked. This first one is kind of cute. 


Not sure on this one. But I love the round tray.


Beautiful flowers.


Simple and sweet.


Another simple one. If you could keep real flowers all spring this would really smell good.


Kinda. Maybe. Sorta. 


Pretty hydrangeas in a box. Cute.


Pretty but more summery than spring and you would forever being changing the lemons out. I don't want upkeep on my table centerpiece.


I am a daisy gal. I love them and think there is nothing springier than a bunch of daisies in a simple vase. Was debating on doing this one for my table. 


Until I saw this and fell absolutely in LOVE! 


I am heading antiquing, thrifting and to Hobby Lobby today. May just have to check this out and see if I can find similar things. 


1 comment:

Terri D said...

I will just use my little two-tier tray for Easter and Summer. I am having so much fun with it! These ideas are all great!