2/6/18

The Cat's Meow

I love cats to sit around the house. I especially like the tall skinny figurines. I have two tall ones and one sleeping kitty. But I would like to find more. Here are my Top 10 I would love to find "in the wild."

This one would be perfect for my bedroom. 


I would put this in the beach bathroom because of the color of blue it is.


I like this one simply because it is tall and skinny.


That's a unique pattern and would be cute in my craft/office room.


These aren't as skinny as I'm looking for but they were such a cute pair I had to add them to my list. 


If you are familiar with the Jim Shore angel collection, you may have seen his cat designs. I love these.


This set went on my list because they are by Fenton Glass. Beautiful.


This is my favorite of all of them. I just love the skinny bottom and the cute as can be face.


Would be so pretty in my kitchen.


Perfect for the living room.


I can't wait for yard sale time to get here.



2 comments:

Sandi said...

I am sneezing, but that zebra print is amazing!

Terri D said...

Well, you must know that I want all of those cats! LOL So cute!