3/10/18

Another busy Saturday...

It's going to be another busy day. I am so blessed to have so much to feel my time. I have a lot of energy and I eat way too much chocolate to sit still for long so it is a good thing when I have a lot to do. I have been checking out tops for Easter. I just don't wear dresses any more. I found one I loved. Said it was in stock for immediate shipping. Placed the order and it popped up and said "Your order will arrive by April 12th." Sigh. Had to cancel it because it was for Easter. I did love it though.


Thinking about Easter today because potato salad and baked beans popped up in my memories from when I made them a couple of years ago. I've made them since then but I think the last time was Thanksgiving. So I'm craving them again. Two of my favorite foods. I love these pictures of when I made them because they were in my Pyrex bowls. 



I have been wanting a purse Thirty-One has called Little Dreamer and they design fabric is called straw. It had a sky blue strip of leather in the middle that you can monogram. I am definitely monogramming it with Sunset Gold thread because it matches it beautifully. I saw one another lady had order and fell absolutely in love. It looked stiff in pictures but it is soft as can be. I'm ordering it on my granddaughters fundraiser order Monday and I need to decide for sure which monogram. I need your help. Do you like the angled monogram posted below?


Or the circled monogram listed below? 


Please be a sweetheart and leave me a comment with which one you think looks the best. I really appreciate it. 

Have a great day. I'm off to start my busy day.

4 comments:

Terri D said...

I don't like the circle monogram so my pick is the first one. Cute purse!! Too bad about the top. I like it too. Good luck with your search!

Linda said...

I like the angled monogram but my thinking is most people would think it was a pretty motif and not your initials. So the first one even though I would order the second one for myself because that's just the way I am...lol

Amy said...

I like the angled one!

Anonymous said...

Most definitely like the angled one the best. Love your sweet blog! 😀