3/21/18

Random Wednesday

Yesterday, 63° and flip flops all day. Beautiful sunshine and blue skies.


By evening the skies were no longer blue and they were calling for snow over night. 


Woke up this morning and my thermometer said 27° and we had snow. I didn't get much, but they must have in Gatlinburg and outer areas because school got closed.
 

My daughter posted this picture of the trees at her house. I may prefer pretty days and flip flop weather, but you gotta admit this is beautiful. 
 

However, while it was spring weather yesterday I did get my bunny wreath made. I don't normally make wreaths, but I am happy with how this turned out.


Have a great day....no matter what your weather is!

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Your bunny is adorable!! Well done!! As for the snow... beautiful, yes, and I am glad to see it there and not here!!