4/27/18

Friday Foto Friends

I love the beach. It draws me back year after year. The sheer vastness and beauty of the ocean relaxes me like nothing else can. I love this quote from Jacques Cousteau.


In September 2013, Allen and I were at the beach during the Harvest Moon. It was spectacular watching it. It appeared as if it was rising right out of the depth of the ocean. We sat on the balcony for a long time watching it. 


The next morning, I woke up in time to watch the sun rising to greet the day. 


If asked what my favorite thing about the beach is, I would have to answer watching the sun rise.


There is just something magical about watching it as it awakens for the day. 


I felt like we were really blessed to watch the Harvest moon at night and wake up to a beautiful sunrise in the morning. I just love the beach. 

7 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh my... this takes me back to our beach trip last December with our kids and Jess getting me up really early one morning to watch the sunrise! It was so cold and windy but so worth it. I'm so glad you have such precious memories of the beach with your hubby. 💜 Thanks for taking the time to join in FFF today. Hope you have a great weekend!

Annie said...

I love the beach as well!
Such gorgeous photos of the sun sets and risings.
Thanks for sharing them :)
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Aritha V. said...

I love your moon photo! What a beauty around us.

Dianna said...

The rise and fall of the water are what calms me when I am close by the water. So soothing. Your photos of the Harvest Moon are so so pretty, as well as, the sunrises.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Sunrise and sunset on the water is always a joyful occasion. Lovely photos!

Cathy said...

All your photos are so beautiful. I love the beach too. It always make me think about God and all that he created for us. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Terri D said...

Beautiful memories and beautiful photos! The beach does have a way of mesmerizing the human spirit!