4/4/18

Random Wednesday

I took some of the left over flowers from other arrangements and put them in my new pitcher. Added some pineapple touches I already had (yes, one says welcome sweet summer but I'm using it because it matches).


I love how memories pop up in Facebook. This popped up today that one of my cousins sent me years ago. This is my Grandma and Grandpa's graves. One of my aunts had put the flowers on. I haven't been there to visit for about 20 years because none of the family lives there any more. But it is wonderful to have this photo. They were dearly loved. 


This popped up from a few years back when I had been baking and made my famous homemade chocolate cake and some cinnamon mini muffins.


I found this on Pinterest yesterday. I just love it.


Well that's it for the day.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Your new pitcher is SO cute! The flowers look great in it.