5/12/18

A couple of hours free....

What a crazy week. Worked. Got things gathered for a yard sale. Had a two day yard sale and it is back to work later today. But this morning, I have some free time. So I think I will reward myself with some retail shopping. The Vera Bradley outlet is having a 1/2 off sale. I was just checking out the website for the fun of it and saw this pattern. I am totally in love with it. I am going to run by the outlet store this morning to check out a possible Mother's Day gift for myself. 



I love the bag and I love the wallet. At least online I love them.



It also comes in a wristlet and I might like that better than the wallet. I'll just have to see.


On a side note, a friend of mine painted some wine bottles and is now decorated for Memorial Day. I just love this. 


I got me a glitzy new Paparazzi wrap bracelet. I don't know where I am going to wear it, but I do know I love all the bling. 


I went to a live FB Paparazzi party last night and they were doing drawings for a giveaway. I won a free piece of jewelry. Can't wait to get it tomorrow to see what it looks like. 

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Memorial day! Is it just me or do the holidays seem to come around faster these days?

Terri D said...

I love the bracelet!! Good luck getting the VB pieces you like. Let us know if you were successful!