5/23/18

Laundry ideas

Finally got me a little bit of porch furniture. I had a bench but got rid of it. I am ready for Memorial Day. 


Next on my to do list is some refreshing of the laundry room. So me, being me, went to Pinterest to get some ideas to get organized. This might work for my spray bottles.


One of my TV trays that I have had for years died the other day. Two of the white plastic clips that hold it to the legs broke off and can't be fixed. I going to get some fabric and a padding and make me a little tiny ironing board for those quick press jobs for my craft fabric.


This is a cut idea..until I thought it through. My trash can is literally about 15" from my dryer. Seriously? Do I need a Lint Bin? The thought of piling all the lint in there and then transferring to the trash lady just seems a little "trashy" to me. I'll just keep throwing it away the minute I clean the trap. But this is still cute.


A cute idea. I am constantly finding ONE lone sock in every load of laundry. I never find the other but refuse to throw it away so I just stick it back in my sock drawer. Then I have to dig for it when the mate shows up. Oh! Lightbulb moment. Maybe instead of the lint bin above, I could do that for socks instead of this. But this is still a cute idea.


A great idea for hanging an ironing board. 


This I love, love, love. I am forever fighting with my trash bags to get them out of the box without pulling out two or three and then having to stuff them back in. I am doing this.


I'll do some before and after when I get things done.


1 comment:

Terri D said...

As always, some great ideas here! Love your porch furniture! You ARE ready for the weekend!