5/4/18

Friday Foto Friends

I love humor. I love fun. I love sarcasm. And I love things that just make you scratch your head and say HUH? On Facebook the other day, I saw these pictures.


These were on a local garage sale site where you can post items for the sale. I saw the price was $1000. THEN I read the caption:
"Great find. Datsun. $1000." 
I just had to chuckle and think to myself the following:
#1. A great find? IF you can find it?
#2. Are they saying $1000 is a bargain or are they saying that they will PAY you $1000 if you can find the car in all this mess.

Whatever the deal, it struck me as hilarious.


On a happier note, I got a little cool case thermal from Thirty-One yesterday. Isn't it adorable? It's not real big but it was cute.


Still in a beach mood. Maybe the warm weather we are experiencing is here to stay. Going out on a limb and dig out my shorts and t-shirts this week. We will see.


Have a great day!


4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Funny about the cars! I would love to be at the beach right now!

Visits With Mary said...

That picture of the car made me laugh too!!!

Terri D said...

What a cute watermelon themed thermal!! Too funny about the car!

Linda said...

More like paying someone $1000 to clear the brush and haul the Datsun away.
Cute bag.