5/2/18

Random Wednesday



I have a busy, busy day ahead. A vacation bible school meeting at church, 8 hours of work, working on gathering stuff for my yard sale. Like I said busy, busy day.


I do want to take the time to wish my niece, Amy, a very happy birthday. Have an amazing day Amy.


Does anybody remember a clothing style from the 50's and 60's called pedal pushers. I loved wearing those. Today I was googling for white capri leggings when Blair popped up with white pedal pushers. OH MY GOODNESS! I need these for the summer. 


They also have some blue ones similar to denim in color but they are the soft cotton knit.


I went to Blair's site and also found Bermuda shorts in the same soft fabric.


They had white and denim. Guess there is a shopping day for me to go to the Blair site and order a few things. 


I am going to be having a end-of-school-year/Memorial Day party for the children in Children's church on the last Sunday of may. I am also getting ready to do some decorating with patriotic decor at my house. That will cover Memorial Day in May, Flag Day in June and 4th of July in July. So I'm starting to look at Pinterest for ideas for the decor and for Children's church party. 


I think I will collect some small jars and let the kids do flower arrangements for our party.


I want this for my front door.


Oh my this is pretty. I think I have a white tray like that.


This would be cute for the kids to make to hang in our children's church room through the patriotic holidays.


Absoluletly in love with this and the simplicity of it. Could change the star for each holiday.


Got to read how to make these, but the kids would love this for their end of year/Memorial Day party. We could do several different fun activities with these.


Since we are having snacks for the event, I am definitely going to make brownies with the red, white and blue M & M's.


What a simple cheap idea for decor for the tablecloth.


Well, I think I need to start getting busy on my planning. I can't believe May is already here. Have a blessed Wednesday.




2 comments:

Terri D said...

Pedal pushers! Love them! You find the CUTEST projects, especially for the kids!! I know they love you!

Amy said...

Thank you! 😘