6/14/18

A new place and an old favorite....

I am looking forward to Saturday. My friend and I are going to check out a huge store in Knoxville that we haven't been to. It is call the Mega Peddler's Mart. It is in an old Kmart store and has tons and tons of individual booths. It has antique booths, crafters booths and flea market style booths. I can't wait to see what they have.


Then we are going to our favorite antique store Dutch Valley Antique Mall...the largest antique store in East Tennessee. 


They have so many booths and each one is crammed full. You have to take all day just to look at everything. We are both so excited. We can't wait to go.




2 comments:

Jan said...

They look like places I could spend way too much time and money in! Enjoy!

Terri D said...

Have Fun! I'm sure you will find a few things to bring home!!