6/12/18

Top 10 Tuesday

1. My little Dollar Tree inspirational sign for my cubicle at work.


2. One of my favorite pics of hubby. Only time in my life when I saw him in a tux. But when he gave our daughter away in marriage he had no choice but to wear the tux. Just wish I wasn't making such a weird face.


2. This popped up on FB memories. My precious twins and oldest niece Christy. My babies were always so happy (and mischievous). 


4. Tried some cute sandals on that were a good price, but just wasn't 100% sure it's what I want. They are just at Walmart so if I change my mind, I can go to any Walmart and find them. 


5. I tried these on as well. Oh my goodness. They are like walking on air. I debating it. I love flip flops and sandals, but I love cheap prices as well. These were a little more than I normally pay for sandals, but they were super comfy.


6. I've been craving a great hot dog. So yesterday, I went to Jefferson City (about 20 minutes away) to go to an antique store there. Took advantage of it and had me a Pal's hotdog. Oh wow. My craving was so satisfied. These are delicious.



7. I was so excited to find the blue hen salt dip for just $3.00 on Sunday that it got me back in the mood that made me go to Jefferson City yesterday.


8. So glad I went. I have been looking for the flamingo pink Pyrex cake pan. I found it for just $8.00. Now I want another one in a different color so I can make a two layer cake in them.


9. I love Fenton hobmail milk glass. I had forgotten how beautiful their stuff is in colored glass. Found this yesterday for just $3.00. I was thrilled. It is authentic Fenton (had the tag on it) and is from the mid 1950's. They only made it for two years so I bet they aren't that plentiful. I consider this a really good find. 


10. I found a different style salt dip (salt cellar) than I usually buy. This one is made by Anchor Hocking and the pattern is called Miss America pattern. They made this piece only in 1935-1937. You don't see them very much in colored pieces, mostly in the clear. But I do love it.


As you can see, I had a great day yesterday. I don't know what is more fun. Finding a piece of vintage glassware I love or coming home and researching the history of it. 

1 comment:

Lida said...

I love the tan beaded sandals if that helps you decide. :-)