6/18/18

Weekend Wrap Up

 I went to an antique store and to the new Mega Peddler's Mart on Saturday and found another little King's Crown Thumbprint dish. It is still not the carnival glass green/blue that I'm looking for. But I was thrilled just the same because I want to collect a few different colors. It was $15 marked down to $5 which is a good deal at an antique store.


I also this cute tin. I love tins and have a few cute ones around the house. This one is going in my bedroom because that is where all my dolls I collected are.


In addition to those two thing I got a tin for my beach room, a new salt dip and a 1 quart vintage Pyrex casserole dish. It needs to be soaked and cleaned up and then it is going to become my baked bean dish. All the items below totaled $13.00. 


Then a stop at Walmart found me a cute bucket, a gray basket and a pineapple mouse pad for my beach room.


I have been needing a new mouse pad but couldn't find what I wanted. So I was thrilled when I found this one. 


But the award for deal of the day goes to this little computer desk from the Mega Peddlers mart. I have been looking for a small desk for my home office and wanted just something little with a pull out keyboard tray. My eyes spied this in the first aisle I went down. The price? Just $12.00. Happy dance. So it came home with me without a second thought. Now to rearrange my home office to decide where I want it. 


Have a great Monday. 



1 comment:

Terri D said...

That little desk is SO cute and will be perfect in your office! You always find the best bargains!!