7/17/18

It was a hectic, crazy, random Monday.

I was supposed to work yesterday but due to some scheduling issues on Thursday we actually had to change one of my days off at the last minute. By then it was too late to get my grandchildren for the day. Then my friend Sherrie wanted me to go with her to Walmart. Nothing exciting to share from Walmart. I don't think you want to see pictures of soap and trash bags. But on the way home we made a quick decision to run to Mountainside Mercantile antique store in Kodak. Saw a lot of things that caught my eye, but not enough to buy them. But I did fall in love with this vintage Fire King yellow bowl for just a few dollars. So it did come home with me.


She dropped me off just in time for me to get ready to go to dinner with my sister who is visiting. She wanted to take me to a semi-famous local restaurant, Applewood Restaruant, at the Applebarn. Their portions of food are huge. 


The look on my great nieces face was priceless when they brought out her pot pie. She thought it would like Banquet size individual pot pie. Wow was she wrong. Biggest pot pie I ever saw for one person.


The food was delicious. My great nephew has been sampling various banana puddings while he has been here and declared this delicious. 


Me and Rachel were going to share a piece of Hershey Chocolate Cake. They put it in front of her and we tried it. She loved it, but I took one bite and it was to sweet for me. Which is odd considering the two of us I eat way more chocolate than she does. 


When I was pulling photos from my phone to put on my blog this morning, I found one my granddaughter Shelby apparently did last week when they were over and playing on my phone. She loves those crazy apps where you can do things with photos. This is a normal picture of Shelby.


When she had my phone, she took a picture and did "her thing" to doctor the picture up in that app. It's a little on the wild side, but then again our Shelby marches to the beat of a different drum than the rest the world. 


I do have to admit it's pretty cool what she does with that app.

Well, have a great Tuesday.


1 comment:

Terri D said...

Shelby's photo makes her look like a Barbie Doll!! What fun!! I love the yellow bowl! Good find.