7/21/18

My busy life....

My normal week consists of a 40+ work week. Thirty minutes drive time each way, shopping with friends, spending time with the grandchildren, working my Thirty-One business, preparing for my Children's Church class, shopping for supplies for children's church, searching for craft ideas on Pinterest, organizing my closets, cabinets or rooms whenever or wherever it is needed, working on my plastic canvas projects, grocery shopping, household supply shopping, antique shopping, laundry, cooking, cleaning, dishes, blogging, checking my Facebook and making my posts. Should I go on? I'm tired. And the storms keeping me up all night are not going to help me make it through the day. But I try to look for the good in things. So my "good" from all the loss of sleep last night was that I found some neat things to share on my blog today.

A great idea for centerpieces. However, how far can you stretch the balloon for it to slide easily up the bottle?? And thought the bow is pretty, I find it aggravating trying to tie a bow on a bottle much less one that has a lot of loops. But you know I am going to have to try this. LOL. 


Loving this. So simple. Even I could do this.


Oh my. I love tall skinny figurines. Always have. I have a couple of cats already and several Santa's. But these are vintage so I need to start watching. 


I love anything with old trucks because it brings back memories of my Uncle Charlie and of the time my hubby bought a 1968 Dodge back in 1982 or 83 that had been painted a deep orange with a paint brush. We paid $25.00 for it. Put a battery in, changed the oil and filled up with antifreeze. It ran perfectly for many years. It was his work truck.


Okay, this is so me. Even if you don't know me that well, you can probably figure out that yes this is so me.


My newest obsession is Little Debbie Birthday Cake lunch cakes. They grow great with chocolate ice cream (my before bed snack last night).


Be still my heart. Look at the cute little beehive salt & pepper shakers I got yesterday from my friend Amber.


2 comments:

Terri D said...

Your posts are always fun!! I love what you find online to share with us - even when you are sleep-deprived and exhausted you find such cute things. That balloon idea is very interesting! Hope you get some much-needed rest!!

Breathing In Grace said...

"Little Debbie" is such a false advertisement!! LOL It does look delicious, especially with chocolate ice cream!!!