7/18/18

Random Wednesday

Just some things that have caught my fancy. First off, I have a ton of throw pillows and soft blankets I keep in my closet. The Grands love to lay on the pillows and cover with the blankies on the couch when they visit. I just saw this idea. How adorable is that basket to hold them. I need to check on this idea a little farther. 


I saw this on a site the other day. Need to find the original post somewhere. Does anybody have any idea on how to make the sparkling icy look. Do you think it could be some kind of glue mixed with Epsom salt, sea salt, or a kosher salt. Trying to figure this one out.


And oh my goodness. I am absolutely in love with this for winter. Just too cute. 


And just let me say...OH MY GOODNESS!!! Why, why in the world, was I not aware that Pyrex made a set of Halloween fridgies??? I am just dying here. This is not fake because now that I saw them, I have been able to see them in several displays on Pinterest and Pyrex sites. It is believed they were made in the late 50's but I can't find facts to back it up. But you know how I am about Pyrex and you know I love to decorate for Halloween. So I am sure you can just imaging how seeing this just boggled my mind. I am so in love with it!


One lady incorporated it with all black and orange Pyrex and added some Halloween decor. I would never ever be able to find the fridgies but I could look for some orange and black for sure. Just loving it all.










3 comments:

Erica said...

Good Morning!

Loving the Halloween Pyrex too. Pyrex didn't actually make a Halloween set. These are decals that someone I follow in Instagram purchased from Etsy and put onto orange refrigerator dishes. Isn't it a great idea? Definitely something we can all do and much easier than trying to track down rare Pyrex :-)

~Erica

Lady Jane said...

I love the idea of a basket for blankets and pillows. the kids can go get them when ready. You may see them taking a nap anytime at all, lol... Have to do research on glass crystals, it is very pretty. Hugs, lj

Terri D said...

I have an antique 8-gallon crock that I keep throws and pillows piled up in. It fits in the corner of our living room. The basket is a great idea too! The Halloween Pyrex is really fun!!