7/20/18

Sneak peak....

Today begins the 2018 National Conference for Thirty-One. The business is 15 years old this year so I am sure it will be one big celebration. The company has been posted signs all week where they are preparing Columbus, Ohio for the pink invasion. I am not going this year, but will be watching a lot of it through social media sites. 


Ladies across the U.S. and Canada are visiting hair salons for new color and cuts. They are getting manicures and pedicures. You wouldn't believe how many pink nails you see at Conference. 


They are laying out their clothes and trying to decide what bags to pack. Today is a big travel day for the Thirty-One gals.


Some are already arriving at their hotels yesterday since they attend director day. You not only see a lot of Thirty-One gals you see a lot of Thirty-One products.


Tomorrow is the official first day. This was one year that I went and it ended up with over 14,000 women in attendance.


They have given us a sneak peak at the new kits for the Fall 2018 new consultants. This gives me some ideas of the new patterns they will be having. This is the regular kit. 


But this kit is fabulous for a second option. Normally, new consultants pay $99 for a kit, but this second option is $179. However, when you add all these items together they are about $600 so $179 isn't a bad price to pay. I am loving the new colors in this kit myself. I'll be receiving a new catalog next week and I can promise you I will getting my wish list started. Time to have some parties and earn me some free stuff.




2 comments:

Sandi said...

I love this 31 stuff!

Terri D said...

Thirty-one products are just the best!! Sorry you couldn't go this year!!