8/10/18

Friday Foto Friends

Hooking up today with Friday Foto Friends.

We had a little storm pop up unexpectedly the other day. It didn't last long, but the wind was a strong wind. 


It was blowing the rain in all directions. In front of my porch it was raining down and to the left. But over beside the house it was blowing to the right. It was strange.


My neighbor has a green thumb. His wife bought a pack of flower seeds. One pack. Just to try. He built a wooden frame, filled it with soil, scattered the seeds and let nature do it's thing. He watered when we didn't have rain and left it alone when we did. And I love the result. They are beautiful.


6 comments:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

You captured the storm nicely.

Dianna said...

We've had a lot of downpours here, too. They didn't last long...maybe 20 minutes at the most...but there were times when it was hard to see across our yard for the rain.

The flowers are beautiful. I wish I had that kind of green thumb!

Terri D said...

That wildflower bed is beautiful indeed! Crazy rain photos!! Thanks for sharing!

Joyful said...

Wow, that's a nice rainfall, lol. I'm missing rain where I live. I'm hoping there will be some this weekend. I hope your rains didn't cause any damage to the lovely gardens. Have an awesome weekend.

Linda said...

I don't think I have ever seen such a big tree living so close to people. It is beautiful!

Breathing In Grace said...

Thanks for joining in on Friday... Sorry to be so late to visit... Life gets tedious! 💜