11/12/18

Dollar Tree Christmas Craft Ideas

I am heading out this morning to make a run to Joann's, Dollar Tree and Walmart. I am going to make it a fast "run in and get what I need" trip at each place. Because I want to craft this afternoon to finish up some things for Christmas. Because Dollar Tree has some wonderful selections for quick easy crafts, I checked their website for DIY ideas. I like this simple little wreath.


Talk about super simple decor ideas. This would be really cute on my entry table.


My daughter is on a cupcake baking craze at the moment. I think she made 72 yesterday for Thanksgiving. I will have to share this idea for her to make some at Christmas for her work party. 


I just love this. The cool thing about it? It is made of Christmas gift bags.


This one would even last through January with some snowmen displays in blue to represent the rest of winter.


My Mamaw Eden and my mom passed down their love of poinsettias to me. Of course since I was born two weeks before Christmas it is almost a given that I would love poinsettias. Not to mention, I like shiny and sparkly. So naturally I love this.


I keep looking for ideas for Christmas centerpiece for the dining room and one for the kitchen. This might be cute in the dining room. It occurs to me that one vase with the pretty balls and twiggy things would make an inexpensive gift for those you want to get something for but when you are on a tight budget.


When I saw this, I thought what a cute idea to take to someone who is in the hospital or nursing home at Christmas. I will have to remember this. I would make one for Mom except she already has a display of poinsettias that she sets out every year to kick off the season. My sister goes to visit and helps her decorate. 


This is a great idea for a wreath. Simple and easy but cute.


Another easy wreath. I think you can even buy the bow pre-made there. If not, you can always you tube it to find instructions. One of the strips of 12 balls they sell, one wreath and one bow. A cute little piece of decor for just $3.00. 


Well, I am so happy about getting to go shopping today and then having time to craft that I am going to go get ready and leave soon. Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Okay... there you go again, finding cute things for me to dream about making!! LOL I love the glass vases with the ornaments in them. So pretty!