3/10/10

Easter Eggs and Chocolate Bunnies

Why, oh why, did I decide to start losing weight so close to Easter. Easter is just 25 days away and I start worrying about what I eat. This is not good. I am 53 years old and have NEVER experienced Easter without the "Easter Bunny" leaving me an Easter basket. Between my mom and my wonderful husband, they have been able to contact Mr. Bunny every year to make sure I get a basket of goodies. I am still kid enough to enjoy seeing all the chocolate goodies, but I'm adult enough to realize that this is not good. When it comes to chocolate, I have no willpower. Even the out-of-sight out-of-mind routine doesn't work when it comes to chocolate. If it is not where I can see it, it makes me want it more. If it IS where I can see it, it makes me want it EVEN more. I'll just have to drop a note to Mr. Bunny and ask him to go easy on me this year. I would recommend the 100 calories snack sizes. But, I would probably eat two at a time which would make them more calories than a regular candy bar anyway. I'M DOOMED!

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.