4/21/10

Inspiration

Do you have people in your life that motivate you to do more, be more and strive for more? I have a dear friend who is like that. She is such an inspiration to me. She is actually the one who even got me inspired to blog. Most people start their day with the morning paper. I start my morning by reading her blog. It is a mixture of spiritual and inspiring stories. (You should check it out...http://jeremiah-2911.com) She recently re-organized her craft room. Now it's gotten me into the mood to re-organize my room that I like to call the "craft-office-library-den-guest" room. Therein lies my problem. What to do in a room that has so many purposes. Currently, I have one wall that is my desk and file cabinet for my office. The other wall is my 3 piece book shelf unit that holds my collectibles (Emmett Kelly, teapots, beach stuff) and all my books (over 200 books, ergo the Library Room). Another wall has a couch that folds out into a queen size bed and a couple of slender dressers used to store some of my craft supplies. The other wall is a full closet which holds more crafts, excess storage and seasonal clothing. And anything else we can't find anyplace to store it. I have a 5' folding craft table that I store behind the door and get out when I'm going to craft. I have 2 medium and 2 small stackable wicker square trunks that sit in the corner. So, as you can see, I'm limited on rearranging. I would welcome any feedback. I may even have to "borrow" Debbie's organizational skills and get some help on this one. Deb...I'm so happy with the look of your new room. You inspire me.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.