6/29/10

An unfinished project...

How many of you start a project only to make it half way through? I am notorious for that. I'm still knitting a scarf that I started 6 years ago. And it is just straight knitting. I like to make things in plastic canvas and get so excited when I see new yarn. I have several projects that I haven't finished because I just can't seem to find the time. My good friend, Debbie, gave us instructions on her blog on how to make a rag quilt. I am starting small. I bought material to do doll quilts for the granddaughters. But haven't even cut the first square yet. I used to worry about it until it dawned on me that in God's eyes, we are all a work in progress. Philippians 1:6 says: "Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ." So, if God can continually work on me without getting aggravated and giving up, then I will just continue to work on my projects until I see them through.

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.