7/11/10

Cat Confidence

I woke up in the middle of the night with thoughts on my mind. I hate when that happens. I was thinking about the many things I have to do this upcoming week, the challenges I was facing. Then the fears set in. Can I get everything done? Will things work out the way I want them? Out of nowhere came the thought, "I need some cat confidence." It got me to thinking. A cat is probably the best example of confidence you will ever see. They will jump great heights, showing no fear, because they know they will land on their feet. They will hop up on your lap to enjoy a long nap because they know you will never shoo them off. They know they will get their way. They are spoiled, loved, and content. Confident in everything they do. My prayer today is for God to provide in me a confidence that will override the self-doubts and insecurities that I bring upon myself. My bible verse for today is: Isaiah 30:15a - For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.

No comments: