3/27/11

I'm on "day"cation today....

I am writing this a day early so it can post first thing Sunday. By the time you read this, I will be well into my "day"cation. In honor of our 30th wedding anniversary, hubby and I are spending the entire day together with no family, no friends, no home phone, no cell phones. Just us.

I've had an exhausting week and he has kept the home fires going while I've been busy. I am so blessed to have such a supportive spouse of anything I want to do. We are both ready for a well earned break.

I don't know what the day will bring but after 30 years with this man, I know he will make it special.

Happy anniversary to my wonderful sweet hubby of 30 years.

Here we are a few years ago on a boat in Panama City heading out to Shell Island.


Below is the same vacation...getting ready to go in Pineapple Willie's to eat ribs and chicken on the pier and watch the sun set over the gulf. One of many wonderful memories. That is my sister, Rachel and my brother-in-law, Dale, on the left of the photo. It was the first vacation the four of us ever took together once all the children were married and moved out. We had an awesome trip. Allen was a little sunburned but we still had a great time.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th! Congratulations and have fun on your "day"cation.

Linda said...

Awww...a day to just unwind with your Hubby, and to celebrate your 30 years together...how nice!

I hope you will have a lovely day.

Happy Anniversary! (This July will be our 35th)

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Beth said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful time!

Breathing In Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.