4/8/11

Too funny not to share....


With all the new cell phones, Facebook, Twitter, etc, we as a nation have developed our own language. We know that TTYL is "talk to you later" and LOL is "laughing out loud" and our teens and youth have taught us many more slang shortcuts to say what we mean by simply using letters. However, some of us old foggies are just not "hip" to the new fangled texting. A friend of mine was kind enough to share on Facebook a list of the current slang letters for us with Senior Moments to use when we are texting. I thought you could use a good laugh to start your weekend so I thought I would share.

MIDDLE AGE TEXTING CODES:

ATD: At The Doctor.
BFF: Best Friend Fell.
BTW: Bring the Wheelchair.
BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth.
FWIW: Forgot Where I Was.
GGPBL: Gotta Go Pacemaker Battery Low.
GHA: Got Heartburn Again.
IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out.
OMMR: On My Massage Recliner.
OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas!
 ROFLACGU: Rolling On Floor Laughing And Can't Get Up.
TTYL: Talk To You Louder

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Remember to live well, laugh often and love much!

No comments: