9/26/11

The Great Curtain Hunt has begun....

Saturday was the beginning of the great curtain hunt. I haven't had a chance to measure windows yet so I'm in the "pre-shopping" mode. There is only one room that I will be able to use existing curtains in since the other rooms all have more windows than my current place.

We only looked at a couple of places so far and I am so overwhelmed that it boggles the mind. I still need to go to Kohl's, Belk, Target, Penny's and Sears. This is going to be a process. On a good note, I think I found the ones for the kitchen if the size is right. I did find some new kitchen rugs that my daughter spotted and I fell in love with them.

Of course, between the packing, the moving and family visiting this week, the curtain hunt will have to wait a little while longer.





1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi Mawmaw,

I had a little extra time tonight..and thought I'd visit everyone.

You have my sympathies with the curtain hunt. I'd do it online to save the trekking. But shopping is fun too.

Those lace curtains are pretty!

Donna @ Comin' Home