9/28/12

A trip to Gatlinburg


My father-in-law and sister-in-law came to visit for the past couple of days. We went over in Gatlinburg. Here are some pics of the fall decorations in town and some cute items I saw when we went in the the various shops in The Village. Enjoy!

I fell in love with Ms. Rake.






Some possible suitors for Ms. Rake??



These items were in some shops that we went in. I just love the turtle.


They had so many painted ponies that it was unbelievable.


This was one of my favorites. 


One store had so many nesting dolls that I was in 7th Heaven.


But if you will look at the prices you will understand why I just looked and didn't buy.


My sister-in-law has a gorgeous red kitchen with roosters in it. She went nuts over these.


We had a wonderful day together and I hate to see them go home this morning. 

No comments: