9/7/12

Some unique Pyrex patterns


I may head back to Farmhouse Antiques #2 tomorrow. I have been thinking more and more about the Pyrex restaurant style dishes. Plates and platters are a weakness of mine. I don't just have one particular plate I like to eat from, but one particular plate for certain foods. For example, I have a plate I only use for my Franco American Spaghetti O's and another that is used every time I have soup and grilled cheese...and so on.

But the more I look online at the Pyrex Grecian Gray platters, the more I want to go back and buy two of them.



I found some more on E-bay that I liked. This one is called Copper Filagree.



And I love the little Blue and White striped cups.



And how adorable are these Pyrex Bronze Milk Glass cups.



Some sites call this pattern a Red Fern, but I don't know if that is the right name or not. But I do like it.



I couldn't find the official name of this pattern, but some places refer to it as simply the skillet pattern.



This is the first Friday in a long time that I haven't taken off. It feels weird and I don't like it. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope everybody has a great weekend.


2 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Every time I see a piece of pyrex I think of you! Happy Friday. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Rachel said...

I have one cup with the blue stripe. I will be looking for some more and the little plates to go with them when I come down in Oct. Maybe I can even find some red fern pattern too. I love pyrex.