11/7/12

Almost Wordless Wednesday


I had four of the five grandchildren yesterday. Garret was hunting with his dad. I missed having him. I can't wait till Thanksgiving to have all 5 of them here at one time. Of course, if Garret had been here, I am not sure if I would have gotten any pictures. He is at that "I'm a teenager, don't take my photo" stage of his teen years. This was the last picture I got of him back in October. 


Of course, I couldn't do a wordless Wednesday because I had to make a few comments. But here are some pictures of the grandkids that I was able to get yesterday. 



He has got to have one of the cutest grins ever.



These two are not camera shy at all. They always like to pose. 


I absolutely love this one. Those beautiful blue eyes.


And little miss rotten with her big brown eyes. I have yet to figure out when I say look at the camera she turns her head to the camera but her eyes get sidetracked off to the side. 


Very, very unusual to get one with him smiling a natural smile. They grow up so fast. 


Colby was attached to Caleb all day. Every time Caleb laid down on the couch, Colby would go veg out on him. 


At one point, Caleb hollered for all of them to come to him a minute. Next thing he knew, he was at the bottom of a pile of kids...and loving every minute of it. 


We got to talking about Christmas and they wanted to go to www.ReindeerCam.com to see the reindeer  online. From there we found an interactive site with Santa's workshop. Then they got in a Christmas mood and want to go to Bass Pro Shop to look at the Bass toy section. So I bundled them all four in the car and off we went. It was a great trip because I got a lot of Christmas ideas for the hunters in my family. As we were leaving, they had to "test drive" one of the ATV's. 


It was an awesome way to spend a day off. 

1 comment:

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful babies! Hugs and blessings, Cindy