1/30/13

Just some things in my world.....

I am so happy with myself that last year no vacations or illnesses interfered with attending Sunday School. I received my perfect attendance pin on Sunday. 


I turned in a Thirty-One order last night and scored a new purse by reaching the incentive home office set for us. I can't wait to get my new purse. 


The weather was gorgeous here yesterday up in the high 60's if not more. I forgot to look and see. But I do know it got warm enough for me to run to town in my flip flops. Oh, sweet heaven!


I went to a Pampered Chef party last night at a friends house. It was soup and slippers and we all wore house shoes during the party and it was so much fun. We had chicken Parmesan soup. It was delicious. It had chicken, croutons, garlic and herb seasoning, marinara sauce, chicken broth and petite diced tomatoes. It was topped with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. The whole think took about 15 minutes in the microwave. It tasted like a chicken pizza in a bowl with breadsticks. I am the world's pickiest eater and I couldn't quit eating it. Click here to watch the video on how to make it. 


We are under severe thunderstorm and tornado watches today. The sky was a little eerie looking this morning. A brief shower came through for like 5 minutes.


The sky is still dark, but a little sun is trying to peak through. It is supposed to come go until around 1:00 this afternoon. 


Hope today is more organized than my last two days. Try to get all the January end-of-year reports and renewals in by the deadline can get stressful. Glad it is all behind me.

Disclaimer: This is not me, but it sure is how I felt the past two days. 


No comments: